This week’s Music Monday pretty much sums up what I’ve been listening to for the past few weeks.
I’m hating myself that I did not watch The National two weeks ago in Singapore. I love them so much. I will watch them someday.
17 July 2011 Mixtape: Quarterlife Crisis
Living, breathing, trying.
- A.C. Newman - There Are Maybe Ten Or Twelve
- Sufjan Stevens - Futile Devices (Live on Soundcheck)
- Washed Out - Feel It All Around
- Switchfoot - Always
- Passion Pit - Dreams
- Malachai - Another Sun
- Death Cab For Cutie - You Are A Tourist
- The Civil Wars - I’ve Got This Friend
- Multo - Hallelujah And All Those Things
- Anathallo - Don’t Kid Yourself, You Need A Physician
- The National - Sorrow
- Jon Foreman - I Am Still Running
- Telekinesis - Coast of Carolina
- The Smiths - Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want
- Ascend The Hill - Take The World But Give Me Jesus
The Trifecta: Sufjan, Annie, Bryce
The last Music Monday, well supposedly Monday!This has been the latest post I’ve ever done. This is going to probably be the last (Music Monday/Weekly Top 8). It was a fun experiment but it’s just that.
I was suppose to do more with this tumblr. I went and watched a few concerts and the plan was to post about it but that never really happened. Sort of extremely late to do so now. Oh well.
I’ve been trying to compartmentalize a lot of parts of my life into various online journals/sites and what wanting to see the outcome of any one them. Obviously this one is music but I really didn’t do much.
I think I’ll continue the music stuff albiet not so regularly or irregularly. Who knows?
Anyways, see you next year. Or not. Or also I might put my favorite albums this year; but then again I did that for last year and ended up taking it down. Hah.
Did I already mention how amazing Girls is? It also made me want to bust out The Everly Brothers. Which I did.
Music Monday on Wednesday, again. Not much music scrobbling, super busy week last week. I kept on forgetting to play something while running around the shop.
Was able to catch a livestream of The National last monday! I love hearing Matt Berninger scream. That night I dreamt of just that. I need to watch them in real life.
Got a new batch of tracks to sample, like 100 or so from my secret source! (Legal and free mind you!) This is going to be interesting.